Free shipping on all orders over $40! Welcome to healthy skin!
100% Natural African Shea Butter is made from the nut of the African Shea Tree. It contains a rich amount of unremovable fatty acid that is critical to rejuvenating and moisturizing the skin. Shea Butter provides all the essential vitamins needed to keep your skin smoother, softer and most importantly, healthier.
Mango butter is obtained from the kernels of the mango tree. It possesses a high content of stearic acid and has a good emolliency and lends protection against the sun. It helps to prevent drying of the skin and formation of wrinkles. Mango butter also reduces degeneration of skin cells and restores elasticity. Mango butter's texture makes it a great butter for private brand formulations such as butters and lotions. It can also be used "as is" to provide relief from the dryness of eczema and psoriasis. Use liberally as needed targeting dry areas of the skin.
One of the components resulting from this type of processing of coconut oil is medium-chain triglycerides, known as MCT in the industry. This is what comprises Fractionated Coconut Oil. It stays liquid, is clear, and is highly stable for use in creams and lotions, and many other cosmetic preparations for skin and hair. Because it is chemically indifferent to other cosmetic ingredients, it acts as a viscosity regulator and assists in the dispersion of pigments and other additives. Further, it penetrates the skin readily, thus acting as a carrier for transdermal therapeutic ingredients. This ability to transport essential oils and actives makes it an oil of choice among medical practitioners and massage therapists.
This 100% pure, cold-pressed Olive Oil is very high in vitamins and a wide variety of nourishing fatty acids. Hydrogenated vegetable oil affords an odorless white base that is soft at room temperature but very rich, and it melts quickly on contact with the skin. This particular butter is very rich and smooth, and deeply hydrates dermal layers.
Common Uses: Olive Oil, so popular in the Mediterranean basin for skin-care and beauty products since time immemorial, aids with the re-hydration of dry or, more specifically, mature skin and hair.
Aloe Vera Oil has many usage, including:
Pumpkin Seen Essential Oil, also known as "green gold", pumpkin seed oil is abundant in health and epidermal benefits, we recommend incorporating this oil into your cosmetic blends and recipes. Because of its delicate nature, this oil should be stored in a cool and dry place, away from light and we recommend refrigeration to prolong shelf life. Our Pumpkin Seed Oil manufactured from raw pumpkin seeds. It is best to use the oil in its raw form, so that the important health benefits are not damaged by heat.
Pumpkin seed oil is one of the most nutritional oils available, and is an excellent source of essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins, and sterols. It contains Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, which are known to promote energy levels, brain function, and overall health and vitality. It also contains vitamins A and C, zinc, and other trace minerals and vitamins. Historically, pumpkin seeds (either the whole seeds or the pressed oil) have been used all around the world for healing purposes.
Organic Tea Tree oil is well-known for its many skin-supporting uses, from occasional blemishes, to irritations, and oily skin. Tea tree oil is a popular choice for treating acne because of its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It's thought to calm redness, swelling, and inflammation. It may even help to prevent and reduce acne scars, leaving you with smooth, clear skin.
Jojoba oil has anti-inflammatory properties which help to tame chaffing and chapping, reduce redness caused by drying, ease the effects of eczema and rosacea, and keep skin calm and comfortable. The Vitamin E and B-complex vitamins in the Jojoba oil help in skin repair and damage control.
Top Ten Benefits
1. Deeply-Hydrating. It is lighter than other face oils and easily absorbed into skin. It deeply penetrates to soothe and soften while providing an excellent moisturizing effect and adding a healthy glow.
2. Long-Lasting Moisturization. It doesn’t evaporate like water-based moisturizers, which is very important when your skin is exposed to the environment. Studies have shown that jojoba oil provides a substantial long-acting layer of moisture.
3. Nutritious for Skin. Jojoba is full of nutrients like Vitamin E and B, as well as antioxidants and minerals like chromium, copper, and zinc, which all nourish and protect skin. Organic, cold-pressed, jojoba oil has the highest level of antioxidants and nutrients.
4. Anti–Aging. Because it is the perfect moisturizer, Jojoba can help slow down the appearance of aging, and help to fade fine lines and wrinkles. In dermatological tests, it was shown that jojoba oil increases the skin's suppleness and the effect was still present as time passed. Tests also showed continued use of Jojoba oil resulted in reducing superficial facial lines.
5. Non-Acnegenic. Because Jojoba oil is very similar to human skin oils, its use can trick the skin into thinking it has produced enough oil and thus balance oil production, without promoting acne or other skin problems. Jojoba also naturally deters microbes, helping to prevent the growth of bacteria on skin.
6. Easy, Not Greasy. Because Jojoba oil is very similar to our own skin oils, it immediately penetrates skin and smoothes easily, helping to promote healthy, glowing skin without clogging pores or leaving a greasy residue.
7. Soothes Sunburn. Jojoba oils hydrating action soothes sunburn and helps reduce the chances of peeling.
8. Gentle & Non-Allergenic. Jojoba oil is recommended for people with sensitive skin (including psoriasis and eczema) because of its gentle nature. Applying Jojoba oil to compromised skin can help reduce flare-ups.
9. Soothes Dry Skin. Jojoba oil has anti-inflammatory properties which help to tame chaffing and chapping, reduce redness caused by drying, ease the effects of eczema and rosacea, and keep skin calm and comfortable. The Vitamin E and B-complex vitamins in the Jojoba oil help in skin repair and damage control.
10. Anti–Microbial. Jojoba oil naturally deters microbes, helping to prevent the growth of bacteria on skin. This property makes it useful for those with acne, and also provides an added wound-healing benefit. Bonus: Jojoba oil acts as a natural preservative.
Goat Milk contains many vitamins, but is particularly high in Vitamin A, which is necessary to repair damaged skin tissue, and maintain healthy skin. There have been several medical studies showing that creams made with Vitamin A reduce lines and wrinkles, control acne, and provide some psoriasis relief.
Hemp oil is perfect for most skin types as it can moisturize without clogging your pores. It is high in omega acids 3, 6, and 9, all of which help hydrate the skin when applied topically. Those same omega acids also help lower inflammation in the skin. It can even help to balance out oily skin, hydrating it and regulating the skin's oil production. Dryness can also cause your skin to overproduce oil, which in turn, can stimulate acne.
Peppermint Oil naturally cleanses the skin and has antiseptic and antibacterial properties. Due to its antimicrobial properties, peppermint oil may help reduce levels of acne causing bacteria on the skin to help treat pimples.
Lemongrass Oil has good fungicidal properties and may be used to remedy fungal infections, like athlete's foot. As an effective astringent, Lemongrass helps to minimize pores, limit the secretions of oil (great for those of us with oily skin), and tighten skin.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil's active chemical components contribute to its reputation as a purifying, cleansing, clarifying, and immune-boosting oil that is ideal for use on skin and in aromatherapy. It is known for its ability to reduce or eliminate harmful surface and airborne bacteria, and infections upon contact.
Infused with innate anti-aging and free radical fighting properties, elderberries keep your skin radiant for longer periods. ... In fact, distilled elderberry flower water is known to restore skin health and lighten the freckles (11). Applying the fruit extract can also reduce inflammation and bruising.
Activated charcoal draws bacteria, poisons, chemicals, dirt and other micro-particles to the surface of skin, helping you to achieve a flawless complexion and fight acne.
Muvaland Essentials LLC
Copyright © 2020 Muvaland Essentials LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Thank you for your support!